This is what happens in Australia during Summer when teenage firebugs get busy…..the bottom two photos are taken in Sydney - 117 km (64 miles) from where the actual fires are burning
There are three main fires that are heading to a junction and if they join together the front will be 300 km (185 miles) wide. No fire fighting force on Earth can stop it. All we can do is wait and hope like the dickens for something to go our way.
Thanks firebugs, you just destroyed 200 homes and killed 1 human
12 Notes/ Hide
- birthmark-poetry likes this
- requisitetitle likes this
- ladymycroftmansfield likes this
- shamanfox said: :(
- shamanfox likes this
- downtherabbitholemichele said: That’s awful! So much loss because of a few idiots is unfathomable. I also think of the people with respiratory issues that can’t breathe because of the smoke.
- thoughts-unrehearsed likes this
- nathensurman posted this