This is what happens in Australia during Summer when teenage firebugs get busy…..the bottom two photos are taken in Sydney - 117 km (64 miles) from where the actual fires are burning
There are three main fires that are heading to a junction and if they join together the front will be 300 km (185 miles) wide. No fire fighting force on Earth can stop it. All we can do is wait and hope like the dickens for something to go our way.
Thanks firebugs, you just destroyed 200 homes and killed 1 human
12 Notes/ Hide
- s-emi-colon likes this
- mysticsoup said: Are any of these near New South Wales or Queensland? That’s where my girlfriend is and I haven’t heard from her in several days.
- requisitetitle likes this
- ladymycroftmansfield likes this
- mysticsoup likes this
- thislongstrangejourney likes this
- aquietjoy likes this
- shamanfox said: :(
- shamanfox likes this
- downtherabbitholemichele said: That’s awful! So much loss because of a few idiots is unfathomable. I also think of the people with respiratory issues that can’t breathe because of the smoke.
- thoughtsunrehearsed likes this
- nathensurman posted this